For the past seven years, I have produced writing and marketing content for various types of outlets and clients, from magazines to travel trade corporations and tourism boards.
I've focused on the destinations and region I know best –– the Caribbean –– but for any country I explore around the world for work, I am able to create digital and/or print content consisting of engaging copy. All of my work reflects the authenticity and uniqueness of the destination.
Below are the types of writing projects I've completed for clients, on various destinations (such as Jamaica, Belize, the Dominican Republic, Grenada, Martinique, Guadeloupe Islands and Haiti):
- Articles (print and digital)
- Destination marketing content (including for branded campaigns)
- Guidebook writing (updating to authoring 350-page first edition)
- Copywriting for corporations
- Reviewing and updating guides for travel trade corporations and top travel print magazines
- Monthly blog content for travel and tour companies
- Online travel content (social media and online magazines)
- Sponsored travel coverage (customized press trips only)
A few of past and present clients:
- Moon Travel Guides
- Belize Tourism Board
- Travel + Leisure
- Viator Travel
- Northstar Travel Media
- Matador Network
Last but not least, as an experienced photographer with professional gear, I provide my own images for articles and assignments.
To get in touch for a potential project, please feel free to send details through the Contact form.
You can also email me directly: Lily [at] SunandStilettos [dot] com