This page lists US and international media outlets that have profiled me, my work and/or travels, and my journey from law to travel journalism .
Profiles + Interviews
Jamaica Observer, Cocktails With Lebawit Lily Girma
Moon Travel Guides, 8 Women Influencers You Should Be Following
Geotraveler’s Niche, Snapshot: Lebawit Lily Girma
City Whit, Orlando’s Favorite Instagrammers to Follow
Griots Republic, Moon Belize: An Interview with Author Lebawit Lily Girma
- What You Need To Know Before Visiting The Dominican Republic
- Exploring Belize with Moon Guides and Lebawit Lily Girma
Upscale Magazine, Travel Pros
ComplexD Magazine, Corporate to Caribbean
UN Women: I am (wo)man Campaign
Ambergris Today, Ambergris Today Meets Belize’s Road Warrior
- Oprah Magazine, Dominican Republic Travel and Safety
- National Geographic Travel, 21 Best Beaches in the World
- Reader’s Digest Canada, 6 Things You Should Know Before Travelling Alone
- Business Insider, 4 Countries where your US Dollar will go the furthest
- Saveur Magazine, How many of the world’s great yogurts do you know?
- National Geographic Intelligent Travel, The Radar: Free Flights to Japan, Most Dangerous Destinations, Belizean Music
- Uncommon Caribbean, Where Should I Stay in The Dominican Republic?
- Wandering Educators, Best Books & Music of 2016
- HGTV, House Hunters International: The Pros and Cons of Living Abroad, As Told By Expats
- Aussie on the road, 2015 Travel Blogging Crushes
- Ambergris Today, Belize’s Newest Road Warrior